Part Time Store Assistant Manager Job Description:
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to assist in our retail store. Your work will be critical in ensuring the team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate will have retail manager skills with a strong business mindset. You should also be apt in organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a point of contact between President, employees and customers.
The goal of all assistant manager responsibilities is to secure the effective operation of our stores and the satisfaction of our clients.
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinating operations
- Ensuring schedules and objectives are met
- Assist the retail store manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinate operations
- Ensure schedules and objectives are met
- Supervise and motivate staff
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as retail assistant manager or similar position
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of data analysis procedures
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Having common sense